About Insurance Coverage and Risk Management
The von Briesen & Roper Insurance Coverage and Risk Management Team provides insurance, claims and litigation-related services for self-insureds, primary and excess insurance companies with respect to casualty, products, property, auto and professional insurance in the following areas:
- Coverage Analysis and Litigation
- Bad Faith Analysis and Litigation
- Claims and Litigation Management
- Claims Mediation and Arbitration
- Claims and Litigation Consulting
- Policy Drafting and Consulting
- TPA, Brokers and Agents Liability
- Large Complex Subrogation
- Product Liability
The Team analyzes and litigates coverage issues across the country on a wide variety of issues such as environmental, asbestos, toxic tort, products, construction defect, mold, auto, trucking, mass tort, intellectual property, firearms litigation, employer liability, first party property, and professional liability.
The Team also engages in litigation management, claims handling and the litigation and arbitration of coverage issues for clients ranging in size from Fortune 50 companies to IPO and startup ventures.