von Briesen’s patent attorneys have extensive experience advising clients in all aspects of patent law. We focus on helping clients protect their intellectual property while avoiding and defending against claims of infringement based on other companies’ patent rights.
Patent protection is more than filing patent applications. We have the knowledge and experience to analyze your intellectual property by determining how the competition’s patents and the prior art may impact your intellectual property. Because we also have patent litigation experience, your patent application will be drafted with an eye towards enforcement to help anticipate and address allegations of invalidity by competitors in the future.
Our patent practice offers the following services:
- Patent preparation and prosecution in the United States and abroad
- Inter Partes Review and other proceedings before the Patent Trial and Appeal Board
- Patentability searches and opinions
- Patent non-infringement, validity and freedom-to-operate opinions
- Drafting and negotiating patent licenses and assignments
- Due diligence relating to patent transactions
- Preparation and response to patent demand letters
Our expertise doesn’t end when a patent is granted. We recognize it is essential that your patent litigation team include a patent attorney and seasoned litigators. von Briesen’s comprehensive approach to pursuing and protecting patent rights is designed so your investment in intellectual property will have the best chance of delivering value back to your business.