The personable, caring culture of the firm is apparent in the way von Briesen employees give back to the community. Each year, employees support programs that make an immeasurable impact on local charities and organizations. Many of von Briesen's employees also volunteer their time and talent at the grassroots level to numerous local charities and organizations.
von Briesen attorneys are known in the community as leaders who possess the perseverance and commitment to make a difference.
- Attorney Jessica Zeratsky is a member of United Way’s Women's Leadership Council. The firm's Leadership Level Givers Trivia Challenge, during our workplace giving campaign, is a firm favorite and makes for a very competitive event.
- Attorney Bill West is a member of the Board of Directors of Junior Achievement of Wisconsin. The firm holds an annual JA Bowl-A-Thon, raising thousands of dollars while competing for best team name and highest scores.
These are just a few examples of the many attorneys who are recognized regularly for their contributions.
The firm, along with numerous attorneys and staff, support financially and volunteer their time and resources to many business, civic and charitable organizations. Some of these organizations include:
- Agape Community Center
- The Alma Center
- American Lung Association
- Arts @ Large, Inc.
- Badger Childhood Cancer Network
- Bethesda Lutheran Communities
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee
- Catholic Memorial High School
- Centro Legal
- Community Memorial Foundation
- Discovery World
- Downtown Madison, Inc.
- Ducks Unlimited
- Friends of Villa Terrace Decorative Arts Museum
- Froedtert Hospital Foundation
- Legal Aid Society of Milwaukee
- Madison Symphony
- Madison Children's Museum
- Milwaukee Art Museum
- Milwaukee Ballet
- Milwaukee Film Festival
- Milwaukee Public Radio
- Milwaukee Public Television
- Milwaukee Riverkeeper
- Our Next Generation, Inc.
- The Pabst Theater
- The Parenting Network
- Penfield Children's Center
- Polish Fest
- Radio Milwaukee
- Sojourner Family Peace Center
- St. Joseph's Community Foundation
- Summit Educational Association
- Urban Ecology Center
- United Way of Greater Milwaukee & Waukesha County
- Wisconsin Equal Justice Fund
- Wisconsin Humane Society
- Wisconsin Public Radio
- YMCA of Dane County