Network & Server Administrator
von Briesen & Roper, s.c., one of Wisconsin’s leading law firms, recognized as a “Best Places to Work,” a “Top Workplace,” and an established leader in technology, service and expertise, seeks to add an experienced, full-time Network & Server Administrator to join the firm’s technology support team in our growing Milwaukee office.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and seasoned individual to help run and maintain our enterprise infrastructure & data center. This is a hands-on position with shared responsibility to keep the enterprise running securely, efficiently and reliably.
General Duties & Responsibilities Include:
- Ability to run/maintain the enterprise networking & server infrastructure firm-wide, across multiple data centers
- Ability to work independently, communicate effectively and take ownership of all assigned duties & responsibilities
- Experience writing technical documentation, Network Diagrams, and IT policies
- Advanced knowledge of LAN\WAN\Switching\Routing bonus skills: SIP\SD-WAN
- Cisco Networking & Cisco Voice Technologies experience
- Microsoft Stack: AD, Exchange, SQL, File & Print experience
- SAN storage systems, network appliances, and VMWare virtualization experience
- Backups, DisasteNer Recovery, Fault Tolerance, and High Availability Planning / Care & Feeding
- Patching, Monitoring & Performance Tuning in Windows & VMWare
- Powershell scripting, task automation and job scheduling a plus
We seek a team oriented, dedicated professional with demonstrated interpersonal communication skills. Qualified candidates will have at least 7 years of experience in a similar role with similar responsibilities as a lead Network/Server Administrator. Cisco or VMWare credentials are a plus.
Our firm and its people are committed to providing unparalleled service to our clients and to being among the best in the areas in which we practice. We offer a professional and friendly work environment and a competitive compensation and benefits package. We encourage you to learn more about us at www.vonbriesen.com. Qualified candidates may submit resume and salary requirements to:
Attn: Human Resources
von Briesen & Roper, s.c.
411 East Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 1000
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
An Equal Opportunity Employer