Legal Administrative Assistant (Chicago)
von Briesen & Roper, s.c., one of Wisconsin’s leading law firms, recognized as a “Best Places to Work,” a “Top Workplace” and an established leader in technology, service and expertise, seeks a full-time, entry level Legal Administrative Assistant to join our team in our Chicago office.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful law firm in the Chicago loop and be part of a growing organization. Primary responsibilities include; preparing, reviewing and updating various legal documents and letters, as well as filing and entering time for lawyers and patent agents.
- High School Diploma
- Must be detail oriented and able to quickly adapt to change and/or changing priorities
- Must be an accurate typist
- Fast learner and willing to learn new skills
- Computer proficient
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Willing to take the initiative to help other Legal Assistants
- Must be a team player, yet comfortable working independently and able to accurately complete work within designated time frames
Our firm and its people are committed to providing unparalleled service to our clients and to being among the best in the areas in which we practice. We offer a professional and friendly work environment and a competitive compensation and benefits package. We encourage you to learn more about us at www.vonbriesen.com. Qualified candidates may submit resume and salary requirements to:
Attn: Human Resources
von Briesen & Roper, s.c.
411 East Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 1000
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
An Equal Opportunity Employer
- Intellectual Property