von Briesen & Roper, s.c., one of Wisconsin’s leading law firms, recognized as a “Best Places to Work,” a “Top Workplace” and an established leader in technology, service and expertise, seeks an experienced Immigration Paralegal to join our collegial Immigration team in our Milwaukee office.
We offer excellent opportunities for those interested in working in partnership with a team of professionals committed to providing exceptional client service. Primary responsibilities include:
- Prepare and file nonimmigrant and immigrant visa petitions and applications for foreign nationals, including; H-1Bs, L-1s, TNs, E-3s, O-1s, PERMs, EB1, EB2/3 I-140s, and adjustment of status petitions.
- Communicate with employees and human resources professionals to gather information and documents required for the preparation of petitions and applications.
- Prepare and file global business visas and work permits with supervision of Attorneys and Senior Paralegals.
- Enter and maintain data in the immigration case management system.
- Organize and maintain immigration files.
- Work directly with attorneys and other team members to manage caseload from intake through processing and filing.
- Assist in apprising clients of the progress of their cases.
- Assist in responding to immigration inquiries in a timely manner.
We seek a team oriented, dedicated professional with superior client service skills, exceptional multitasking, attention to detail and organizational skills. Demonstrated technical aptitude and proficiency utilizing MS Office Suite is required. Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and two years’ prior experience in a law firm preparing NIV and IV employment-based immigration cases. Prior experience with LawLogix is a plus. Hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Our firm and its people are committed to providing unparalleled service to our clients and to being among the best in the areas in which we practice. We offer a professional and friendly work environment and a competitive compensation and benefits package. We encourage you to learn more about us at www.vonbriesen.com. Qualified candidates may submit resume and salary requirements to:
Attn: Human Resources
von Briesen & Roper, s.c.
411 East Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 1000
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
An Equal Opportunity Employer