How to Draft LLC Operating Agreements - Create a Rock-Solid Operating Agreement for Your Client
During this webcast, Dan will present on the ethics of drafting LLC Operating Agreements, including conflicts of interest, confidentiality, unauthorized practice of law, handling of funds and property and reporting professional misconduct.
Other topics include:
- Basic Operating Agreement Guidelines
- Drafting Management-Related Provisions
- Handling Capital Contributions, Profit Distributions and Allocating Losses
- Provisions to Protect Against Veil-Piercing Risks
- Provisions Addressing Accounting and Tax Issues
- Transfers, Withdrawals and Transitions
- Modifying, Restructuring and Updating the Agreement
For more information or to register, please visit www.nbi-sems.com.