Business and Tax Law — Strategic Planning
Snowmass Village, Colorado
During the 36th Annual National CLE & Ski Conference, Dan will presenting on the topics of "Third Party Opinion Letters" and "Equitable Loan Documents (How Do You Protect the Lender Without Overburdening the Borrower?)".
Other topics include:
- Tax Provisions of Operating Agreements
- Top Ten Mistakes in Buy-Sell Agreements
- 2018 Labor and Employment Law Update for Business Lawyers
- Plenary Session - Much More Fun with Ethics at the Movies!
- What Every Business Lawyer Needs to Know about Title Insurance
- Bonus Plenary Session - CTE and Mild Traumatic Brain Injury: An Update and a Litigator's Protocol
- Understanding New Code Section 199A
- Effective REIT Exit Strategy
- Delaware Series LLCs and LPs, and Other Recent Delaware Alternative Entity Law Update
- Charging Orders
- Choice and Structure of Real Estate Entity
- Cyber-Rights and Cyber-Wrongs: Legal Ethics in Digital Age
For more information or to register, please visit www.nationalcleconference.com.