Marquette University Law School Traveling CLE
During this seminar, Ann will present on "To Discharge or Not to Discharge? A Challenging Question for Employers Given Conflicting Legal Obligations".
Other topics include:
- Recent Developments in the Fourth Amendment Jurisprudence of the United States Supreme Court and the Wisconsin Appellate Courts
- An Inside View of Everything Pertaining to Juries
- The Dark Web Knows Who You Are: Data Privacy and Cybersecurity
- IP Highlights: Recent Developments in Intellectual Property Law that Every Lawyer Should Know
- Charitable Gifts of Real Estate: Using the Guest Technique to Change the Equation
For more information or to register, please visit www.law.marquette.edu.