The 9 Biggest Challenges Business Attorneys Face: A Legal Survival Guide
During this webcast, Dan will present on the topics of "Properly Registering the Business and Adhering to Local/State/Federal Business Law", "Diligently Adhering to Tax Laws to Avoid Penalties and Audits" and "Selling a Business - Business Valuation Challenges, Process Complexities and More".
Other topics include:
- Difficulties in Choosing the Right Business Structure - How to Pick the Right One
- Properly Following Business Laws, Regulations and Ensuring Compliance
- Hidden Dangers in Drafting Indemnification Provisions in Business Contracts
- Protecting Copyrights, Patents and Trademarks to the Best of Your Ability
- Hidden Dangers in Maintaining Ethics in Business Law
For more information or to register, please visit www.nbi-sems.com.