Randall D. Crocker, President and CEO of von Briesen & Roper, s.c., announced today that the Firm opened a central Waukesha office. The office is located at 20975 Swenson Drive, Suite 400 and marks von Briesen’s eighth office in Wisconsin.
von Briesen is known for its modern, efficient and cutting-edge office space. The Waukesha office includes space for thirty lawyers and professionals as well as the firm’s Waukesha Technology Center (“WTC”), a state of the art classroom, lecture hall, and meeting space with room for eighty people. The firm will launch a series of practical and helpful legal clinics and other educational programs from its WTC.
Crocker said, “Waukesha County is a central location for manufacturing and for business. We are excited to increase our presence in this important area. Our dedicated professionals, who live and work in Waukesha County, will serve the diverse needs of our Waukesha County clients.”
The following Lawyers and Professionals are located at the Firm’s Waukesha office:
- Timothy A. Nettesheim, Shareholder, who leads the firm’s new Capital Markets Section. The Section provides all aspects of M&A transactions for both publicly and privately held businesses.
- Robert J. Simandl, Shareholder in the Compensation and Benefits/ERISA and Labor and Employment Sections.
- John A. Sikora, Shareholder in the Business and Corporate, Tax and Mergers and Acquisitions Sections.
- Nancy M. Bonniwell, Shareholder in the Trusts and Estates and Business and Corporate Sections.
- Ann K. Chandler, Shareholder in the Real Estate and Business and Corporate Sections.
- Ann Barry Hanneman, Shareholder in the Labor and Employment Section.
- Elizabeth A. Ward, Shareholder in the Compensation and Benefits/ERISA and Labor and Employment Sections.
- Jeffrey A. Bartlett, Director of Finance for the Mergers & Acquisitions and Capital Markets Sections.
- Christopher N. Lerario, M&A Advisor for the Capital Markets Section.
- James E. Panther, Associate in the Labor and Employment Section.
- Lori L. Waldron, Director of Capital Markets Services.
- Nicole Dueno, Paralegal in the Business and Corporate, Capital Markets and Mergers and Acquisitions Sections.
Twenty-two of the firm’s two hundred and seventy nine employees work in the Waukesha office. Recently von Briesen opened new offices in Oshkosh, Green Bay and Appleton.
# # #
About von Briesen & Roper, s.c.: von Briesen is one of Wisconsin’s premiere law firms and the fourth largest Milwaukee-area law firm providing a full range of legal services to businesses, institutions and individuals in Milwaukee, Madison, Fox Valley-Green Bay and Waukesha County. For more information, please visit the firm’s web site at http://www.vonbriesen.com.