Apr 23 2020
Adam Bazelon is a Shareholder and he serves as Chair of the Real Estate Group. He has a statewide real estate litigation practice representing businesses, healthcare entities, landowners, governmental entities and homeowners associations.
Adam thrives on helping clients with their most-difficult land use and real estate related matters.
His practice focuses on property tax assessment/exemption appeals, eminent domain law and numerous other types of real estate disputes, including commercial lease matters, construction defect litigation, covenant interpretation and enforcement as well as boundary disputes and adverse possession.
While Adam’s number one goal is always to resolve any contested matter as efficiently as possible, he is prepared to take a case to trial to accomplish his client’s goals.
Outside of the office, Adam enjoys running, coaching baseball and spending time with his family.
- Marquette University, J.D., cum laude, 2007
- University of Michigan, B.A., 2003
- Elected to serve as a Condemnation Commissioner by the First Judicial District, Milwaukee County Circuit Court, (2019-2022 and 2022-25)
- Milwaukee Bar Association, co-Chair Real Property Section
- Village of Fox Point, Board of Appeals and Ethics Board
- Community Association Institute-Wisconsin Chapter (former President and member of the Board of Directors)
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Litigation-Real Estate (2022-2023)