Andrea Roschke is a member of the Municipal Law, Real Estate and Condemnation Law Sections. Her practice focuses on local government law with emphasis on zoning, tax assessment and condemnation proceedings. She assists property owners and developers in development projects as well as assisting municipalities in redevelopment projects. Most recently she has been involved in redevelopment projects for large suburban communities.
- University of Wisconsin, J.D., 1982
- Mount Holyoke College, B.A., magna cum laude, 1978, Phi Beta Kappa
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Wisconsin (Past Program Chair and President, Administrative and Local Government Law Section)
- Milwaukee Bar Association
- Village of Shorewood Community Development Authority (Past Member)