Christina Lucchesi is a member of von Briesen’s Government Finance Section. She represents government entities, non-profit and for-profit corporations in taxable and tax-exempt bond issuances to finance and refinance schools, hospitals, manufacturing facilities, senior living and affordable housing.
Christina is an active volunteer with the Wisconsin Mock Trial Tournament and the Milwaukee Street Law Program.
- Marquette University, J.D.
- University of Wisconsin, B.A., magna cum laude
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- Milwaukee Bar Association
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Association for Women Lawyers
- National Association of Women Lawyers