Chris Lerario serves as an M&A Advisor. He is a Certified Valuation Analyst® and a member of the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts. Chris analyzes leveraged buyout scenarios, recapitalizations, privately held company valuations and prepares financial models for publicly and privately held clients. He also has significant experience in commercial finance and real estate transactions.
Chris’ representative experience includes:
- Buy-side acquisition transaction for a closely-held food processing company where he was part of a team that serviced all debt and equity financing sources and performed all required financial advisory services.
- Sell-side transaction for a private environmental waste treatment company where he prepared the sale pitch book, benchmarked value and assisted in the negotiated auction process that resulted in a sale to a publicly-held synergistic buyer at a price 20% higher than offered by private equity sources.
- Large sale and leaseback transaction with a prominent publicly-traded REIT.
- Assisted in the closing of several asset-based lending, real estate and syndicated loan transactions.
- University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, M.B.A., 2011; B.A., 2005
- M&A Advisor
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
- Strike FC Wisconsin, Board of Directors (Secretary)