Craig Kubiak is a Shareholder in the Green Bay office. He has more than 30 years of experience in litigation on behalf of employers, health care and physician groups. Craig represents employers in a variety of employment-related issues, including discrimination claims, the Family and Medical Leave Act, and the Americans with Disabilities Act. In addition to litigation, Craig works with physician groups and health care providers on their business issues, including establishing new physician practice groups and medical staff issues. He is conversant in Spanish.
Craig is involved with the Wisconsin K9SOS Search and Rescue team, where he volunteers with his K9 partner, Riggs. He is also well versed in the National Firearms Act.
- Marquette University, J.D., magna cum laude, 1991
- Marquette University, B.A., 1988
- U.S. District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin;
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 7th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin K9SOS Search and Rescue