Denisha Renovales is a member of the Business Practice Group where she focuses on corporate law, mergers and acquisitions and transactional matters for businesses, health care and nonprofit organizations.
During law school, Denisha served as Contributing Editor and Student Writer of the Iowa Law Review. She also served as Research Assistant for Professor Lorie Schweer, Judicial Intern for U.S. Magistrate Judge Celeste F. Bremer and Legal Extern for Kids First Law Center.
Outside of the office, Denisha serves as Vice Chair of the Alumni Advisory Committee for Future Leaders in Action (FLIA). FLIA places fellows in youth-oriented nonprofit organizations to help cultivate their leadership skills. Denisha was a fellow of FLIA in the Fall of 2017.
- University of Iowa, J.D., with distinction, 2022
- Grinnell College, B.A., with honors, 2017
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Milwaukee Bar Association
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Hispanic National Bar Association
- Hispanic Professionals of Greater Milwaukee
- Future Leaders in Action (FLIA), Alumni Advisory Committee, Vice Chair