Griffin Bliler is a member of the Business Practice Group where he focuses on business and corporate law, mergers and acquisitions, business formation and real estate.
During law school Griffin earned an M.B.A., worked as an analyst for Emory & Co and was an intern in the in-house legal department of a large Wisconsin manufacturer. He was also a student associate with the Marquette University Law & Entrepreneurship Clinic.
- Marquette University, J.D., cum laude, 2020, M.B.A., 2020
- University of Illinois, B.A., 2017
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Milwaukee Bar Association
- Milwaukee Young Lawyers Association