In her role as Senior Counsel to the Government Law Group, Mindy Dale brings over thirty-five years of legal and practical experience in labor relations, labor and employment, municipal law, and school law. Mindy has represented both public and private sector employers and non-profits throughout Northwest and West Central Wisconsin.
Mindy has represented counties and other municipalities in labor relations, union negotiations and grievance arbitrations. Mindy also has assisted employers in responding to allegations of sexual harassment and discrimination, conducted workplace investigations, and advised employers on personnel and disciplinary matters. She also regularly advised clients regarding Wisconsin’s Public Records Law and Open Meetings Law.
Mindy has long been active in her community and currently is a member of the Chippewa Valley Society of Human Resource Management. She previously served as President and on the Board of Directors of the Wisconsin School Attorneys Association (WSAA) and received the WSAA George Tipler Award for 2020. She also served on the Advisory Board of the Western Dairyland Women’s Business Center and was a frequent speaker at its annual conference.
Mindy resides in Eau Claire, Wisconsin with her husband and has two grown children. She enjoys hiking and camping in their RV as they work towards achieving their goal of visiting all of the National Parks in the continental United States.
- Indiana University, J.D., magna cum laude, Order of the Coif, 1987
- Indiana University, B.S., 1982
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 7th Circuit
- State Bar of Wisconsin (Labor Law Section)
- Eau Claire County Bar Association
- Chippewa Valley Society of Human Resource Management
- National Society of Human Resource Management
- Wisconsin School Attorneys Association
- National Association of Women Lawyers