Vicki Seltun is a Shareholder in the Labor and Employment and Immigration Sections and the Government Law Group. Vicki has more than 25 years of experience in all areas of labor and employment law for both the public and private sector, including immigration, union matters, and work with Police & Fire Commissions. Vicki assists employers in responding to allegations of sexual harassment and discrimination, conducts workplace investigations and advises on personnel and disciplinary matters. She also counsels on medical leave management involving FMLA and disability accommodations, DE&I, development of effective employment policies and practices, and wage and hour issues. Vicki holds a Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in the Workplace Certificate from the University of Southern Florida MUMA College of Business. Vicki also assists clients with employment and family-based immigration services.
Prior to joining von Briesen, Vicki served as the Human Resources Director for the City of Eau Claire. She is a member of the Wisconsin Public Employer Labor Relations Association (WPELRA), SHRM National, Chippewa Valley SHRM (Diversity Coordinator) and is a Certified SHRM Human Resources Professional.
Vicki is also very active in her community. She is a member of the Eau Claire Chamber of Commerce, where she serves on the Curriculum Committee for the Youth Leadership Eau Claire Program, co-Chair of Government & Law Day, and on the Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Task Force. She is a proud supporter of Big Brothers, Big Sisters of Northwestern Wisconsin and previously received their “Big of the Year” award in 2019 and their “Making a Difference” award in 2011.
- William Mitchell College of Law, J.D., 1992
- University of West Los Angeles, B.S., 1987
- University of Minnesota, A.A.S., 1983
- Wisconsin Public Employer Labor Relations Association (WPELRA)
- SHRM National
- Chippewa Valley SHRM (Diversity Coordinator)
- Certified SHRM Human Resources Professional
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in the Workplace Certificate, University of Southern Florida MUMA College of Business
- Eau Claire Chamber of Commerce: Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Task Force; Curriculum Committee Youth Leadership Eau Claire; co-Chair Government & Law Day