Rhyan Lindley is a Shareholder in the Madison office. He focuses his practice in commercial litigation, construction law, business transactions, insurance coverage and litigation. Analyzing facts, arriving at sound conclusions and practical plans of action are the cornerstones of his approach to successful resolution of his clients’ most complex legal issues. His experience includes:
- Providing guidance and representation to businesses, governmental agencies and individuals in all forms of alternative dispute resolution.
- Formulating and implementing successful litigation strategies for business and contract disputes, construction defects, collection actions and commercial litigation matters.
- Analyzing insurance contract language for coverage issues involving liability and damages.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts for the purchase or lease of commercial and residential property, construction projects, asset purchases, and general commercial and employment matters.
- Advising corporations, property owners and managers, contractors and developers on matters relating to risk management, compliance with fair dealership law, construction liens, landlord-tenant disputes, non-compete and confidentiality agreements.
Rhyan has been recognized as a Rising StarSM by Wisconsin Super Lawyers® since 2012. He was also named to the National Trial Lawyers “Top 40 Under 40.”
Rhyan serves on the Economic Development Committee for Downtown Madison Inc. and is the current President of the Waunakee Touchdown Club, which supports all levels of Waunakee Football.