Ann Chandler is a Shareholder and the Chair of the Real Estate Group at von Briesen. She focuses her practice on representing shopping centers, office parks, restaurants and residential developers in the acquisition, financing, development and leasing of real estate property. Ann has substantial experience in land use, development and zoning issues, real estate licensing and regulation, and title insurance issues.
Ann is a frequent presenter of continuing legal education seminars on the topics of commercial leasing and real estate financing. She taught Real Estate Transactions at the University of Wisconsin Law School and was an adjunct faculty member at the University of Central Florida and the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee.
Ann was selected by her peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© 2021 in the fields of Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships), Land Use and Zoning Law and Real Estate Law. She is a member of the Public Policy Committee for NAIOP-Wisconsin and the Metropolitan Builders Association. Ann is also a member of the State Bars of Wisconsin and Florida, the Milwaukee Bar Association and the Waukesha County Bar Association.
- “Commercial Real Estate Leasing 101”, NBI, September 2017
- “Advanced Real Estate Development”, NBI, June 2017
- “Commercial Leases Gone Bad: Handling Contentious Issues”, NBI, September 2015
- “Mastering Landlord, Tenant and Condo Law”, The Rossdale Group, April 2014
- “Commercial Leases: Drafting, Reviewing and Litigating”, NBI, May 2013