Jeff Bartlett is the Managing Director of Finance for vonBriesenOneSource. In this role, he provides financial advisory services to clients in partnership with our Mergers and Acquisitions, Business and Corporate, Banking and Commercial Finance, Real Estate, Bankruptcy and Business Restructuring Teams. vonBriesenOneSource provides single-source transaction services, leveraging finance, negotiation and legal skills to serve clients in mergers, acquisitions, restructurings, tax planning and ESOPs.
Jeff has extensive experience as both a principal and advisor in structuring and negotiating all aspects of buy-side and sell-side M&A deals including financial analytics and modeling, sourcing debt and equity capital, and bringing together buyers and sellers to complete their transactions. He teams with experienced lawyers in all legal disciplines, as well as with other professionals with extensive negotiation, investment banking and private equity experience.
Jeff’s representative matters involve analyzing, negotiating, and structuring transactions such as:
- Complex financing transactions with senior lenders, mezzanine debt lenders and private equity participants.
- Large sale leaseback transactions with private lenders and publically traded REITs.
- Sales, acquisitions, and refinancings for privately and publicly held business clients where the advisory team conducted all aspects of financial and legal services necessary for transaction completion.
- Identified, structured, raised debt and equity financing, acquired, grew and successfully sold a multimarket segment food products company. Served as CFO and board member. The company was sold in two parts to strategic buyers.
- Invested in and provided growth advice to a furniture manufacturer. Negotiated its sale in a management buy-out transaction.
- Identified, structured, and raised debt and equity financing for a $50 million startup tissue manufacturer. The company was sold to a global strategic acquirer.
- Recent sale advisory transactions for a leading, national communications equipment manufacturer, regional building products distributor, regional HVAC and plumbing products distributor, and national specialty metal processor.
- Recent buy advisory transactions for a national food processor, international irrigation equipment manufacturer, leading catalog printer, and a regional transportation and logistics company.
- Numerous financial advisory assignments for clients in sell-side, buy-side, recapitalization, and workout situations.
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Association for Corporate Growth
- Mentor-ACG Cup competition teams
- Wisconsin Cheese Makers Association
Representative Publications and Presentation:
- “Financial Restructuring and Bankruptcy Basics,” November 2020, Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- “Small Business Reorganization Act,” September 2020, Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- “Tax Changes Are More Than Meet The Eye,” January 2018