Adam Bazelon is a Shareholder and he serves as co-Chair of the Real Estate Group and Chair of the Community Association Law Section. He has a statewide practice representing Wisconsin homeowners associations and property owners with an emphasis in real estate litigation, construction law, covenant drafting and interpretation, and collections/foreclosure.
In 2019, Adam was elected to a three-year term to serve as a Condemnation Commissioner by the First Judicial District, Milwaukee County Circuit Court. Adam also serves as the co-chair of the Real Property Section of the Milwaukee Bar Association. In addition, Adam serves on the Board of Appeals and Ethics Board for the Village of Fox Point.
In addition to his community association practice, Adam maintains a robust real estate practice that includes:
- Property tax assessment appeals
- Eminent domain law
- Construction defect litigation
- Representing banks and borrowers in commercial loan transactions
- Advising clients in boundary disputes, including claims of adverse possession
- Drafting and reviewing contracts on behalf of owners for procurement of construction and related services
Adam is an active member of the Community Association Institute-Wisconsin Chapter, having served as President for two years and on the Board of Directors for seven years. He is also a member of the State Bar of Wisconsin and the Milwaukee Bar Association.