Adam Bazelon is a Shareholder in the Real Estate Group and is Chair of the firm’s Community Association Law Section. He has a statewide practice representing Wisconsin condominium and homeowners associations with an emphasis in real estate litigation, covenant drafting and interpretation, collections/foreclosure and fair housing law. He is an active member of the Community Association Institute of Wisconsin and is currently serving as its Immediate-Past President. Adam is a frequent lecturer on topics related to community association law, such as fair housing issues, FHA certification, and condominium collections.
In addition to his community association practice, Adam maintains a robust real estate practice that includes:
- Construction defect litigation.
- Drafting and reviewing commercial leases on behalf of both landlord and tenants.
- Representing banks and borrowers in commercial loan transactions.
- Advising clients in boundary disputes, including claims of adverse possession.
- Drafting of easements and advising clients on issues related to the validity, enforcement and scope of existing easements.
- Drafting and reviewing contracts on behalf of owners for procurement of construction and related services.
He is a member of the State Bar of Wisconsin and the Milwaukee Bar Association.