Adam Bazelon is a Shareholder in the Real Estate Group and is Chair of the firm’s Community Association Law Section. He has a statewide practice representing Wisconsin condominium and homeowners associations with an emphasis in real estate litigation, covenant drafting and interpretation, collections/foreclosure and fair housing law.
In 2019, Adam was elected to a three-year term to serve as a Condemnation Commissioner by the First Judicial District, Milwaukee County Circuit Court. Adam also serves as the co-chair of the Real Property Section of the Milwaukee Bar Association.
In addition to his community association practice, Adam maintains a robust real estate practice that includes:
- Property tax assessment appeals
- Eminent domain law
- Negotiating and drafting of commercial leases
- Construction defect litigation
- Representing banks and borrowers in commercial loan transactions
- Advising clients in boundary disputes, including claims of adverse possession
- Drafting and reviewing contracts on behalf of owners for procurement of construction and related services
Adam is an active member of the Community Association Institute-Wisconsin Chapter, having served as President for two years and on the Board of Directors for seven years. He is also a member of the State Bar of Wisconsin and the Milwaukee Bar Association.