Todd Gray is a Senior Consultant with von Briesen. Prior to joining von Briesen, Todd had a distinguished career with several Wisconsin school districts, most recently holding the position of Superintendent for the Waukesha School District. Todd holds several professional licenses including Superintendent, Principal, Business Manager, Business Education and Registered School Business Administrator. His experience and skills allows him to assist school districts on wide-ranging policy issues, board relations, finance, tax and business matters.
Todd is also a CPA and previously worked in public accounting. He provides services to clients on tax issues, valuation and in mergers and acquisitions.
Todd is an Adjunct Professor for the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater where he teaches in the School Business Management program in the College of Business & Economics.
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Dean’s Advisory Board, UW-Whitewater School of Education and Professional Studies
- Member: Waukesha County Business Alliance Education Policy Committee
- Past-President (2016-17): Wisconsin Association of School District Administrators
- Past Member: Board of Directors, Wisconsin Investment Series Cooperative
- Past Member: ex-officio Board of Directors, Waukesha County Business Alliance
- Past Chair: WASDA Large District Caucus
- Paul Harris Fellow, Rotary International; Member, Waukesha Rotary Club