Edric Bautista is a Shareholder in the firm’s Litigation and Risk Management Practice Group. His practice focuses on advising and representing clients in insurance coverage matters arising under commercial general liability, commercial property, commercial auto and excess liability policies. He also has substantial experience with civil litigation and appellate representation.
- Obtained appellate court decision finding insurer did not owe $6 million in post-judgment interest.
- Obtained appellate court decisions in favor of insurers where insureds sought reformation of auto policies.
- Represented insurers in federal district courts finding no coverage for trademark infringement claims.
- Represented insurers in coverage disputes involving construction defect claims.
- Represented insurer in action seeking contribution in excess of $1 million from co-insurer.
- Represented home builder in copyright infringement lawsuit.
Edric has participated in a number of programs in the Chicago area that serve minority students and individuals.