Vince Falcone is a member of the Business Practice Group. He focuses his practice on mergers and acquisitions, which includes all phases of drafting, negotiation, due diligence and financing. Vince works with clients wherever they are in their business journey, from the formation of their business to succession planning. His real estate practice focuses on acquisitions and sales for commercial, residential and agricultural clients. Vince also has significant experience helping clients navigate guardianship issues.
- University of Wisconsin, J.D., 2019
- University of Michigan, B.A., 2016
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin
- Dane County Bar Association
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Hispanic National Bar Association