Virtual Breakfast Briefing: FMLA - Current State of Compliance and Most Commonly Encountered Challenges
Employers continue to struggle with the nuances of the Family and Medical Leave Laws - Wisconsin and federal. Bob Simandl and Craig Papka will focus on the more significant issues that confront and confuse employers in administering their FMLA policies and in defining their compliance obligations under the law, including:
- Defining eligible individuals for federal and Wisconsin leave
- Getting the information necessary to assist in the determination of a “serious health condition”
- Value/detriment of “annual certifications”
- Challenging/Clarifying Certification information and the availability of 2nd Opinions
- FMLA Administration challenges, and
- Interface obligations with Workers Comp and the Disability Laws.
Questions in advance of the program are encouraged, please submit via email to email@example.com.
8:30-10:00 AM - program
Registration is now closed.