Lee Anne Conta is a Shareholder in the Litigation and Risk Management Practice Group. She focuses her practice in insurance coverage and litigation and is co-Chair of the Insurance Coverage and Risk Management Section. She advises clients on a variety of insurance coverage issues nationwide, including coverage issues arising in commercial, intellectual property, construction, and environmental matters. Lee Anne has been involved in numerous cases at the appellate court levels, including presenting oral argument in the Wisconsin Supreme Court and the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals.
Lee Anne is a long-time supporter of the United Way of Greater Milwaukee and Waukesha County and is a member of their Women’s Leadership Council.
- Marquette University, J.D., cum laude, 1994
- Marquette University, B.A., cum laude, 1991
- U.S. District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 7th Circuit
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Milwaukee Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Wisconsin Defense Counsel
- The Best Lawyers in America©, Insurance Law (2022)
- United Way of Greater Milwaukee and Waukesha County, Women’s Leadership Council