Maria DelPizzo Sanders
411 East Wisconsin Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Maria Sanders is a Shareholder in the Labor and Employment Section. She focuses her practice on labor and employment, employment litigation, discrimination, non-compete agreements, employee handbooks, civil rights, severance agreements and unemployment benefits.
She is a Member and serves as a Wisconsin Firm Liaison for The Harmonie Group.
Maria is a member of the Board of Directors of The Women’s Center in Waukesha. The Women’s Center serves women, children, and men impacted by domestic abuse, sexual violence, child abuse, and trafficking.
- Capital University, J.D., with honors, 1990, Order of the Coif
- Wittenberg University, B.A., 1986
- U.S. District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 7th Circuit
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Association for Women Lawyers
- The Best Lawyers in America©, Insurance Law (2018-2021)
- The Women’s Center (Waukesha), Board of Directors