Jun 23 2010
Phil Reid is a Shareholder in the Litigation and Risk Management Practice Group. His practice focuses solely on litigation, with a particular emphasis on asbestos and toxic tort matters, insurance coverage and the defense of commercial and personal injury claims. Phil represents both product manufacturers and insurance companies. He has tried personal injury, professional liability, insurance coverage, engineering, premises liability, employment and police liability cases. He has successfully argued cases before the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals, the Wisconsin Supreme Court and the Wisconsin Court of Appeals.
Phil enjoys road bicycling, history, sports and travel.
- University of Minnesota, J.D., 1985
- Northwestern University, B.A., 1982
- U.S. District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
- Milwaukee Bar Association
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- American Bar Association
- American Board of Trial Advocates-Wisconsin Chapter
- Wisconsin Defense Counsel
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)
- Council on Litigation Management (CLM)
- The Best Lawyers in America©, Commercial Litigation (2020-2022), Insurance Law (2020-2022)
- AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®