Rebecca has over 14 years of experience as a Litigation Paralegal plus 25 years of business ownership and accounting management. Her areas of practice have encompassed primarily medical malpractice, personal injury and product liability; employment law and worker’s compensation. Her strong organizational and technical skills allow her to manage large volumes of documents and provide invaluable discovery and trial support. She has experience in trial preparation and attendance.
She is a State Bar of Wisconsin Certified Paralegal and a member of the Paralegals Association of Wisconsin, Wisconsin Association for Justice and National Federation of Paralegal Associations. She has served on various boards for charitable organizations and is currently a member of the Board of Directors for the Milwaukee Executive Women’s Golf Association.
- Milwaukee Area Technical College, A.A.S. Paralegal Studies, Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society
- DMAC/Drake University, Legal Studies, Legal Research and Writing
- Loyola University, B.S. studies in Criminal Law
- Paralegals Association of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Association for Justice
- National Federation of Paralegal Associations
- Milwaukee Executive Women’s Golf Association, Board of Directors