Thomas A. Myers
411 East Wisconsin Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Tom Myers is a Shareholder in the Business Practice Group. Tom focuses his practice on mergers and acquisitions, succession planning, executive compensation, ESOP transactions, business counseling, corporate finance and taxation. He represents manufacturers, distributors, large retailers, software companies, mezzanine lenders, private equity sponsors and financial institutions.
Tom has served as lead attorney for both sellers and buyers of businesses and has many years of effective service in representing public companies, family-owned entities, leveraged buyout funds, investment banking and other equity funds. He is a frequent presenter to business groups regarding all legal aspects of the business purchase process, including valuation, negotiations, taxation, business structure, documentation and due diligence, as well as the process of marketing a business for sale.
- Creighton University, J.D., magna cum laude, Alpha Sigma Nu
- Loyola University Chicago, B.A.
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Corporate Law (2012-2023)
- Chambers USA, Business Law (2008-2013)
- AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Cardinal Stritch University (Chair, Board of Trustees 2013-2017), Board of Directors
- UWM Foundation, Board of Directors
- Ozaukee County Economic Development Corporation, Board of Directors