Managing your corporate brand is an integral part of your business and determining which brands to protect is a crucial business decision. Our trademark attorneys invest their time in getting to know our clients’ businesses, marketing strategies and the markets in which they compete. With that knowledge we are able to assist clients in analyzing when, where, how and what to protect and what the value of that protection is, all the while remaining cost-effective.
Our trademark practice offers the following services:
- Trademark preparation and prosecution before the United States Patent & Trademark Office
- Trademark procurement in all foreign countries having a trademark system
- Trademark availability searches and opinions
- Trademark non-infringement, validity and freedom-to-use opinions
- Drafting and negotiating trademark licenses and assignments
- Due diligence relating to trademark transactions
- Preparation and response to trademark demand letters
- Inter Partes Review Proceedings before the TTAB (Trademark Trial & Appeal Board)
- Trademark Litigation
We currently manage trademark portfolios for hundreds of clients with over 2,500 marks under our care. These portfolios range from one mark up to many hundreds of marks in industries as varied as packaging manufacturers, foundries, hospitals and health care systems, automotive manufacturers, logistics and transportation services, batteries and energy storage solutions, real estate, information technology, financial services, education, communications and many more. We utilize a comprehensive computerized database to track both pending applications and issued registrations to provide timely and accurate client reports.