Levie M. Basok
One North Franklin Street
Chicago, IL 60606
Levie Basok is a member of the Intellectual Property Section. He focuses his practice on patent application preparation, examiner interviews, amendments, appeals and opinions of counsel. He has experience in the pharmaceutical, medical devices, mechanical and electrical industries.
Prior to joining von Briesen, Levie practiced as a Patent Search Analyst for a large intellectual property services company. During law school, he served as Editor in Chief of IP Theory and as Editor of Indiana Journal of Global Legal Studies, and received experience in patent prosecution in Indiana University Maurer School of Law’s patent clinic helping small and micro-entity inventors.
- Indiana University, J.D., 2016
- Purdue University, B.S., Mechanical Engineering, Minor: Electrical Engineering, 2011
- Licensed to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Intellectual Property Law Assocation of Chicago (IPLAC)