Feb 07 2023
Blayne Nicole Christy
10 East Doty Street
Madison, WI 53703
Blayne Christy is a member of the Litigation and Risk Management Practice Group. She focuses her practice on representing insurance carriers and their insureds in complex legal disputes, including in areas related to construction defects, contract disputes and professional liability claims. Prior to private practice, Blayne was a claims attorney managing outside counsel for a large insurance company.
During law school, Blayne was a Member and Managing Articles Editor of the Wisconsin Journal of Law, Gender, and Society, and she interned for the Hon. Juan Colás of Dane County Circuit Court.
- University of Wisconsin, J.D., 2014
- University of Wisconsin, B.A., 2010
- U.S. District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Defense Counsel
- Dane County Bar Association