Jun 08 2022
Joe Camilli is a Shareholder in the Business Practice Group. He focuses his practice on business and corporate issues, mergers and acquisitions, and employment matters. Joe enjoys working with entrepreneurs, start-ups, and small businesses. Joe finds the greatest success and joy in helping clients navigate and conquer the challenges and opportunities they face. Whether clients need help selling their business, navigating a challenging employment situation, or raising capital to take their business to the next level, he is prepared and eager to offer high quality, timely, and affordable service.
Joe is the co-author of LLCs and LLPs: A Wisconsin Handbook, published by the State Bar of Wisconsin.
Joe was recognized as a Wisconsin Rising Star (2020-2021) by Super Lawyers and was recognized as an “Up and Coming Lawyer” by the Wisconsin Law Journal (2019). He is a member of the State Bar of Wisconsin (Healthcare and Employment Law Section), the American Bar Association, and Madison South Rotary Club (Board Chair, Madison South Rotary Club Foundation).
Outside of his law practice, Joe enjoys volunteering with community organizations that focus on entrepreneurship, start-ups and small businesses. For several years he has served as a judge for the Wisconsin Innovation Awards, mentor with Generator’s gBeta Entrepreneur Program, and lecturer at the Small Business Development Center.
- Hamline University, J.D., 2012
- Marquette University, M.S. Applied Economics, 2007
- Marquette University, B.A., 2003
- State Bar of Wisconsin (Healthcare and Employment Law Section)
- American Bar Association
- Madison South Rotary Club (Board Chair, Madison South Rotary Club Foundation)
- co-Author LLCs and LLPs: A Wisconsin Handbook, State Bar of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Rising Star (2020-2021)
- “Up and Coming Lawyer” Wisconsin Law Journal (2019)
- Wisconsin Innovation Awards, judge
- Generator gBeta Entrepreneur Program, mentor
- Small Business Development Center, lecturer