Melanie Persich is a Shareholder in the firm’s Litigation and Risk Management Practice Group. She focuses her practice on toxic tort, insurance coverage, and general litigation matters.
Before joining von Briesen, Melanie was in private practice handling litigation defense matters in New York, Pennsylvania and New Jersey and also worked for the Special Litigation Unit of the New York City Law Department.
A native of Milwaukee, Melanie enjoys giving back to her community. She currently provides pro bono representation for the Eviction Defense Project and serves on the Board of the Milwaukee Bar Association Foundation. Melanie also serves on the firm’s Summer Associate Committee and on the planning committee for the annual gala for Centro Legal.
- Marquette University, J.D., 2006
- University of Wisconsin, B.A., 2003
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Southern and Eastern Districts of New York, New Jersey, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- New York State Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Milwaukee Bar Association
- Association for Women Lawyers
- Milwaukee Bar Association Foundation, Board of Directors
- Centro Legal, Annual Gala Planning Committee