Pamela W. Schneider, CPA, JD, LL.M, CMA, has assisted clients with business, tax, estate/inheritance and gift planning and compliance for over 30 years.
As a trusted advisor, Pam is named as Executor in Wills and Trustee of Trusts for numerous clients. She uses her background and years of knowledge and experience to assist families in navigating through the various complexities of estates and trusts.
Pam was formerly a partner with a large national accounting firm and also served on the executive team, as well as on the board of an affiliated national financial services and wealth management firm.
Pam has served on many non-profit boards and committees including the executive committee for the Greater Green Bay Community Foundation and a special-purpose/unique asset foundation for the Fox Valley Community Foundation. Pam currently serves on the Planned Giving Committee at St. Norbert College and on the Board for the YWCA of Green Bay.
- Chicago-Kent, J.D., 1998, LL.M. 1999
- University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh, B.B.A., 1994
- Certified Public Accountant
- Illinois (inactive)
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants (WICPA)
- St. Norbert College, Planned Giving Committee
- YWCA of Green Bay, Board of Directors