About Estate and Trust Administration
von Briesen & Roper’s Trusts and Estates attorneys assist in all aspects of estate and trust administration, including:
- Formal and Informal Probate;
- Establishment and Funding of Trusts;
- Post-mortem Trust Administration;
- Communication with Beneficiaries;
- Handling of Claims Against Estate or Trust;
- Tax Compliance; and
- Tax Return Preparation and Filing.
In addition, our comprehensive approach to administration allows us to assist our clients with Will contests and Trust disputes, as well as tax controversy work. We also provide our clients with advice and counsel related to a variety of pre and post-mortem estate, gifting, and tax planning strategies.