Sarah Laughlin is a member of the Banking and Commercial Finance and Restructuring and Insolvency Sections. She focuses her practice on structuring and documenting commercial finance transactions, loan workouts, and restructurings.
Prior to joining von Briesen, Sarah worked as an Attorney Advisor for the Small Business Administration where she analyzed loan documents from borrowers. Prior to that she practiced for several years at a law firm in Sioux Falls, South Dakota where she focused on mergers and acquisitions and general corporate matters.
During law school Sarah was the Executive Editor of the Nebraska Law Review, clerked for the Lancaster County Public Defenders Office and was an extern for Judge Bataillon of the United State District Court for the District of Nebraska.
- University of Nebraska, J.D., with distinction, 2018
- University of Southern Mississippi, M.S. Psychology, 2014
- University of Nebraska, B.A., magna cum laude, 2012
- South Dakota
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Milwaukee Bar Association
- Turnaround Management Association