Our Knowledge in Government Finance
The attorneys in our Government Finance Section serve as bond counsel and have a broad range of experience representing bond issuers, borrowers and banks/credit enhancement providers in tax-exempt and taxable bond financing transactions. The team’s legal expertise and familiarity with available financing options and a wide variety of financing structures provide practical, effective and cost-saving solutions to our clients.
Our Government Finance Section also draws upon the expertise and experience of attorneys in the Firm’s other practice areas – including government and school, health, non-profit/501(c)(3), real estate development and construction, banking and commercial finance, tax and securities – to bring value to our clients no matter what role they play in public finance transactions.
Our financing experience includes:
- Public Finance Authority bond issues for projects nationwide;
- Low-income housing bonds;
- Bank letters of credit to support tax-exempt and taxable corporate bonds;
- Tribal purpose and taxable gaming bonds issued by Indian tribes;
- Bonds financing senior and assisted living housing facilities; and
- Workouts and restructuring involving government bonds.
Government Finance Professionals
Other NewsView all
Nov 16 2023
Nov 14 2023
Nov 03 2023
Oct 26 2023
Sep 19 2023
Sep 05 2023
Aug 17 2023
Jul 19 2023
Jul 12 2023