TJ Proue is a Shareholder in the Business Practice Group. TJ counsels clients on a wide range of corporate and business issues including business formation, bylaws and governance, contract negotiation, mergers and acquisitions and employment. In addition to the corporate and business issues he helps privately-held businesses with, he has a strong focus on working with nonprofit and religious organizations.
TJ is very involved in the greater Chippewa Valley Community. He is an active member of the Chippewa Falls Chamber of Commerce and a frequent volunteer with the McDonell Area Catholic Schools, Junior Achievement of Wisconsin and the Optimist Club of Chippewa Falls (Past President). He is a member of the Board of Directors of the Chippewa Falls Industrial Development Corporation and on the Education Commission for McDonell Area Catholic Schools. He also serves as Local Counsel for the Chippewa Valley Council of the Boy Scouts of America.
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, J.D., 2008
- University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire, B.S., 2005
- U.S. District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Chippewa County Bar Association
- Chippewa Falls Industrial Development Corporation, Board of Directors
- McDonell Area Catholic Schools, Education Commission
- Chippewa Valley Council of the Boy Scouts of America, Local Counsel