Clayton Riddle is a Shareholder in the Litigation and Risk Management Practice Group. He focuses his practice on product liability, professional liability, transportation and trucking accidents, construction defects, fire cause and origin determination, premises liability and personal injury defense.
Clayton is a Member and serves as a Wisconsin Firm Liaison for The Harmonie Group. He is also a member of the Wisconsin Defense Counsel and the National Retail and Restaurant Defense Association. He served as a District II Investigative Committee Member for the State of Wisconsin Office of Lawyer Regulation from 1997-2006.
- Marquette University, J.D., 1994
- Australian National University, M.A., 1989
- Yale University, B.A., 1985
- U.S. District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 7th Circuit
- Wisconsin Defense Counsel
- National Retail and Restaurant Defense Association
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Milwaukee Bar Association
- American Board of Trial Advocates-Wisconsin Chapter
- The Best Lawyers in America©, Insurance Law (2022), Personal Injury Litigation-Defendants (2018-2022)
- AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®