Apr 12 2021
Dev Baumbach is a Shareholder in the Madison office. He has more than 20 years of experience representing clients in commercial litigation, business, construction, real estate and employment matters. Specific experience includes:
- Litigating business, construction and other commercial disputes, including state and federal trial and appellate litigation.
- Assisting contractors and subcontractors with drafting, reviewing and negotiating construction contracts, construction lien and bond claims, and public contracting and bidding issues.
- Assisting business owners in a variety of issues, including organizing corporations and limited liability companies, selling and purchasing businesses, general business planning, drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial contracts and leases, and resolving insurance coverage issues.
- Representing employers in employment-related litigation, including defending wage claims, claims for disability benefits under ERISA, and enforcing noncompete and confidentiality agreements.
- Advising and defending businesses and contractors on sales and use tax issues.
- University of Wisconsin, J.D., M.B.A., 1994
- University of Minnesota, B.S., cum laude, 1990
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Dane County Bar Association