Jerry Flood focuses his practice on estate planning including: wills; revocable, life insurance, personal residence, generation-skipping and charitable trusts; marital property agreements; powers of attorney; gifting strategies; informal and formal probate administration (Florida and Wisconsin); trust administration; and succession planning. He provides estate planning services for both Wisconsin and Florida residents as well as for Florida residents who spend some time in Wisconsin.
Jerry is active in the community, he currently serves on the Board of Directors of the Waukesha County Community Foundation and recently served as an Advisory Board Member for the Medical College of Wisconsin’s Digestive Disease Center.
Resource: Ten Essential Legal Documents (PDF)
- Chicago-Kent, J.D.
- University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, B.A.
- State Bar of Wisconsin (Property and Probate, Elder Law, and Tax Sections)
- The Florida Bar, Security Fund Committee (Executive Council of Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section; Member, Probate & Trust and Tax Law Sections)
- AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Outstanding Professional Adviser, Greater Milwaukee Foundation (2012)
- Waukesha County Community Foundation, Board of Directors