Kevin Clark is a Shareholder in the Litigation and Risk Management Practice Group. Kevin focuses his practice on civil litigation with significant experience in construction, real estate, land use, and development matters representing developers, construction companies, commercial real estate brokerages, and municipalities. He also has experience in fiduciary litigation, estate litigation and trust and estate disputes.
Prior to joining von Briesen, Kevin operated his own law firm and practiced with prominent Waukesha County-based law firms where he developed his litigation practice. In law school, Kevin interned for the Honorable Diane S. Sykes in the United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit. He lives in Pewaukee and volunteers as a Coach for the Pewaukee Youth Wrestling Club.
- Marquette University Law School, J.D., cum laude, 2016
- Marquette University, B.A., cum laude, 2013
- U.S. District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Waukesha County Bar Association
- Milwaukee Bar Association
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP-WI)
- Coach, Pewaukee Youth Wrestling Club