Our patent attorneys have significant experience in a broad range of technical disciplines including but not limited to mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, computer science, chemical engineering, nuclear engineering, chemistry, and biology.
Our patent practice offers the following services:
- Patent preparation and prosecution before the United States Patent & Trademark Office
- Patent procurement in all foreign countries having a patent system
- Patentability searches and opinions
- Patent non-infringement, validity and freedom-to-operate opinions
- Drafting and negotiating patent licenses and assignments
- Due diligence relating to patent transactions
- Preparation and response to patent demand letters
- Post Grant Review Proceedings before the PTAB (Patent Trial & Appeal Board)
- Patent Litigation
We currently manage over 5,000 active patent files for hundreds of different clients. Our clients range from Fortune 100 corporations to university technology transfer offices, and from locally owned companies to overseas entities. Often leaders in their respective industries, they run the technological gamut and include such diverse spaces as earth-moving equipment, aerospace, automotive, medical devices, semiconductors, packaging, touch screens, consumer goods, telecommunication, software, search engines, chemicals, steel production, pharmaceuticals, and machine tools.