Linda de la Mora
20975 Swenson Drive
Waukesha, WI 53186
Linda de la Mora joined von Briesen & Roper as a Shareholder in 2015 from the firm of de la Mora and de la Mora. She is a member of the Business Practice Group. Her practice focuses on the following areas:
- Estate Planning
- Trusts and Estates
- Trust Administration
- Marital Property Law
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate Transactions
She is a past president of the Waukesha County Estate Planning Council, the Waukesha County Bar Probate Section, the Elm Grove Business Association, the Great Blue Heron Girl Scout Council, the Waukesha Training Center, The American Association of University Women – West Suburban Milwaukee, and Envision. She has been a member of the board of Cardinal Stritch College and serves as counsel to the Elm Grove Community Foundation.
Linda has taught continuing education courses for realtors for the Wisconsin Realtor’s Association as a licensed real estate broker and has been a preceptor for the Bioethics program at the Medical College of Wisconsin.
Articles and Presentations:
- The Wisconsin Public Records Law, Comment, Marquette Law Review, 1984
- Linda has given many presentations on the Wisconsin Marital Property Law and on various topics related to estate planning.
When not practicing law Linda enjoys golf, tennis, traveling and playing clarinet in the Brookfield Civic Band.
Resource: Ten Essential Legal Documents (PDF)
- Marquette University, J.D., cum laude, 1984
- University of Wisconsin, M.S. (Education), B.S., cum laude
- U.S. District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Waukesha County Bar Association
- Wisconsin Lawyer’s Mutual Insurance Company, Board of Directors
- Elm Grove Community Foundation, Counsel