May 09 2023
Morgan Turner is a member of the Trusts and Estates Section. She concentrates her practice in the areas of estate planning, which includes, wills, trusts, special needs trusts, powers of attorney, and probate and trust administration.
Morgan serves on the Trust Committee for Life Navigators, an organization that works with individuals with disabilities and their families. She is a member of the State Bar of Wisconsin.
- Marquette University, J.D., 2007
- Marquette University, B.A., 2003
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Waukesha County Estate Planning Council
- Waukesha County Bar Association, Probate and Estate Planning Section
- Association for Women Lawyers
- Life Navigators, Trust Committee